Monday, April 20, 2015

How to wear your Roshe Runs - Part 3

You can find all Fox's Fads posts now at Strings and Laces  and so much more! 

You will automatically be redirected to the new home of Fox's Fads. 


The final part is here...

This outfit has to be my fave, which is why I've left it until last! It's sporty yet it's girly and makes me feel great!


Top - New Look
Jeans - New Look
Jacket - Dorothy Perkins

What makes this outfit is the mix of girly femininity and the sporty style too. The crop top inspired by the classic sports bra gives that gym top feel but the thin straps and cross over style adds subtle details that change the entire top's style. The bomber style jacket has always had a sporty feel to it, with it being made with silky feel florals it adds that instant girl-power! I LOVE the brightness of it too, making me get ready for summer! 



And there we have it: my 3 favourite outfits to wear with my Roshe Runs. What's your favourite outfit to wear with your pair? 


Part 1 
Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment