Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Nails with W7

First of apologies for the quietness for the past fortnight, I've been having university interviews so have found myself very busy. However, I'm back!

The wonderful people at W7 sent me a wonderful little box full of goodies for me to try out to show you how amazing their products are. Which means, here is my first review!

The product I'm reviewing today is their glitter nail varnish in 'Christmas' shade, fitting for the time of year, right?

This nail varnish is a clear varnish packed full with red, green and silver glitter pieces. It works well on its own however I'm going to show you how I teamed it up with a Seventeen red shade.

This varnish acts great to dress up your nails to give that extra sparkle around christmas time. I personally feel that a full set of sparkly nails may be a little OTT so I've just done one finger nail on each hand with the overcoat. I feel this adds that subtle bit of glam to an outfit.















By layering the varnish over another you get the bottom coat peaking through the glitter. When doing this with any glitter varnish I recommend the bottom coat being a colour that's in the glitter varnish to avoid clashes.




The nail varnish itself is very easy to apply, I did find it hard to get a heavy coverage of glitter on my nails so I did apply a few coats of the varnish. This is the only flaw I found with the varnish! I find it stays on for ages but comes off really easily with a bit of nail varnish remover.

Overall I'm very impressed with the quality and the overall look of the nail varnish; definitely a must have this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment